Moscow Mules are one of my favorite cocktails. The apple cider in this version pairs perfectly with the spice from the ginger beer. It’s a unique version of a mule, and the flavor subtle enough so it could be enjoyed any time of the year.
I used ginger beer from The Ginger People. Their ginger beer made with real, fresh ginger which gives it a unique cloudy appearance. It has a perfect mix of spice and sweetness. Other brands can sometimes become overly sweet when mixed into a cocktail, but haven’t had that problem when using this one.
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces vodka
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ginger Beer
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Pour in the apple cider, vodka and lime juice.
- Top with cold ginger beer.
- Serve with a cinnamon stick, apple slice, and lime wedge if desired.
Did you make these Apple Cider Moscow Mules? Share a photo with us on Instagram using the hashtag #styleandspice!